The campus community is invited to the Fourth Annual Farm to Fork event on Wednesday, April 24th. The event features organic and seasonal produce grown within 250 miles of campus. The local cuisine, prepared by Chartwells and hosted by Physical Planning and Development, will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the Quad.
Cash payment option for Farm to Fork
Tickets can be purchased in person with cash or check at the Bursar's Office or One Stop Student Service Center. There is no convenience fee for this option.
Online payment options for Farm to Fork
- Credit card (MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Secured e-check withdrawn from your Savings/Checking account
Please note: The third-party vendor contracted by SF State charges a convenience fee of 2.5% for credit card transactions or $0.50 for electronic check transactions. The convenience fee will be added to the total payment amount.
Online payment instructions for Farm to Fork tickets
- Go to the Bursar's Office website
- Using the menu options on the left-hand side select Web Payment: Using Credit Card and e-Checks
- Login using your SF State ID (password is only required for viewing detailed information)
- Select Additional Fees (near the bottom right corner of the screen)
- From the Fee Category pull-down menu select Farm to Fork (April 24, 2013). We have 3 reserved seating times that will be available until that time slot is full. Please select the correct Reservation time for your tickets based on your schedule. If you don't see a time you'd like available, that Reservation time has been filled.
- From the Farm to Fork Event pull-down menu, select the appropriate number of tickets to purchase
- Complete the payment process by clicking on Continue
- At this point you can add additional ticket purchases by selecting Choose a Category
- Use the pull-down menu to choose a payment method (Credit Card or Checking/Savings) and then select Continue to enter your payment information